Your face shape can tell a lot about which haircut, parting of the hair, bangs and updos that will flatter you the most. By emphasizing some parts and downplaying others, you can easily create balance and find the most flattering hairstyles for you.
If you’re not sure, let’s be 100 % certain.
The Nancy Parker method
- Take a selfie as straight on as possible and print it out.
- Get a ruler and measure your face in 2 different places, writing down the results.A Face length – Measure from the top of your forehead to your chin. Now divide this number with 3
B From nose to chin – Measure the space from underneath your nose to your chin.
* If A is greater than B, then you either have a long or a square face.
* If A is less than B, then you either have a round face or a diamond face.
* If A an B are equal, or very close to, then you either have a heart shaped face or an oval face (If your chin is pointy, then you are heart shaped. If your chin is round then you have an oval shaped face)
If you are still not sure you can too follow the instruction of Birchbox’s video.